Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blarg

Hello World. Sorry for not blogging in awhile. But dry those tears and cease that lamenting, I am back *signal fanfare*.

So to summarize my past two weeks, I have invented a new word! It is "blarg". Blarg [pronounced "Blщябrg".........jk I just made that up kakaka] is an onomatopoeia of sorts that signifies frustration. It is actually pronounced like "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" such as pirates would do but with a "g" at the end and a "bl" at the beginning. Used in a sentence it reads: "Blarg!" I use this word to describe my last two weeks because they have been very.............frustrating. It hasn't actually been a bad past few days but I feel like time is passing me by. There are too many things to do, too many people to meet up with/that I want to meet up with, and too many problems in life. To add to that: lab work, which I am technically suppose to only do 25 hours of, ends up taking up more like 40hrs a week (though I really enjoy it) and MCAT studying is pounding at my proverbial door. But God is good and with His help I have been tackling the crazy a little at a time. And amidst the crazy there has been really good times of hangouts, discipleship, spending time with undergrads at my lab, and learning.

Wanna know something random? Yesterday my friend Kimmy and I gave a tour to a group of 30 Hong Kong girls visiting America. Random indeed. But it was cool and pretty fun. We volunteered to give the tour by responding to an email sent to the InterVarsity email list. I like meeting with my peoplez (I was born in Hong Kong). The only awkward thing was that we were giving tours at the same time as the actual tour guides and I had like 10x less knowledge than them haha. But they've never been to Berkeley and most will not come back so they will never know how crappy our tour was. Haha jk it wasn't too bad.

What else, what else? Oh! Sorry to steal your thunder Lily, but in response to my previous posting it was great success. Ok, that is all. Wait, I lie. One more thing: great verses I came upon----->Jeremiah 32:36-41


1 comment:

  1. wow how did you get a 9 from jeff? you must have bribed him with dinner or something. i give this one a 3/10, cause there is no new information intake for me.

    ReplyDelete