Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I feel like death is near

Everyone around me is getting sick. I feel like I might die whilst studying MCATs, what irony o_O.

On a sorta related note, as I ponder these past few weeks I feel like one word to describe the going-ons in my life is faith. God has been breaking me and teaching me how to have faith: faith that He will bless Unit 3 with His presence, faith that He will lead us as we lead Unit 3 small group, faith that God will take care of my future even as I stay up some nights thinking about it, and faith that God will lead to me to use this last year at Cal wisely. So far so good :).

Back to studying.

-Mike

2 comments:

  1. How did I not see this until 3 days after you posted it? I feel like a bad blog fan.

    Don't die please. :)

    ReplyDelete